PRIVATE AND GROUP PROPERTY INSPECTION
TRIPS FOR BUYERS
For our international buyers and investors interested to purchase a property in Turkey, Vision Group have specially arranged inspection trip for private individuals, couples or small groups of investors who can visit our recommended projects and properties in Turkey. The country is vast and varied and since it is simply impossible to study all locations in Turkey within one tour, we at Vision Group have selected the most popular locations attracting high interest from international visitors and buyers where properties present fantastic values, superb payment plans and where the locations are close to the beaches and extensive facilities so that foreign buyers feel comfortable and at home whether for holidays, relocation or simply as a sound investment.The tour includes visits to properties and projects that suit your original requirements in a comprehensive and educational journey. Visitors will receive a great choice of property to choose from in a non-biased fashion to enable visitors to make an educated choice, along with legal and financial advice. We also study the wide variety of attractive payment terms available. All ours are accompanied by professional Vision Group qualified consultants at all times. All of our consultants have a deep knowledge of the country, the property market and the lifestyle in the area. The inspection tours in Turkey are offered for the areas of your choice and include one of the following destinations:
- ALANYA AND OUTSKIRTS (please
for a property choice in Alanya region)
- BODRUM AND OUTSKIRTS (please click here for a property choice in Bodrum region)
What is included:
- Airport transfers on arrival to your designated accommodation from Antalya Airport, Alanya Gazipasha Airport (for Alanya Region) or Bodrum International Airport (for Bodrum Region)
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Welcome pack or breakfast (subject to availability)
- Property and local guided tour with professional consultants
- Legal advice regarding title matters and the buying process
What is not included:
- Airport transfers from accommodation on departure (transfers can be arranged)
- Additional days/nights’ accommodation
- Meals and Drinks
General Terms and Requirements:
- Punctuality for all pre-stated times during the tour is appreciated
- For meals and drinks during the inspection trip you should budget around300-350TL per person
- Any additional nights’ accommodation which have been organised for you in advance are payable directly at your destination in cash or by credit card on arrival (additional charges apply for credit card transactions)
- All arrival check in’s will require a credit card deposit.
- Accommodation check-in times are from 12 noon onwards and check-out timesbefore 12 noon
- Please remember that you will be viewing various properties and developmentswhich may still be under construction and the majority of dining will be outside. Therefore, we remind you to wear comfortable footwear and appropriate clothing. Please carry sun cream and a light jacket either to keep you warm or to protect your skin. A sun hat is always recommended.
- Free accommodation is offered only at the discretion of Vision Group and subject to availability.
- This free inspection trip is a once only offer. At Vision Group’s discretion additional inspection trips may be made by the same partner/client, either to bring new potential clients or to complete a purchase from a previous trip.
- Clients attending an inspection trip are obliged to attend presentations and site tours made by the host developer providing accommodation.
- Language - English/Russian/Turkish/German